The National ADA Symposium invites companies, organizations and agencies to exhibit their products and services at this noteworthy event. As a vendor, you will have the opportunity to increase your visibility within the disability community and showcase your products and services to a diverse national audience.
Our vendors enjoy a tremendous amount of exposure. We showcase the vendor booths in a central area allowing all attendees to easily see your products and services. The session schedule provides time for Symposium attendees to visit the vendor area throughout the day.
Vendor Booths are $650 each (through March 31 / and $800 beginning April 1) and include the following:
- 8’X10’ space with a 6’X30” skirted table and two chairs.
- Each booth may have 2 attendants.
- Both attendants will receive the meals provided to all attendees of the Symposium (typically 2 breakfast buffets and 2 lunches.)
- If electricity is needed, there is an additional charge of $50 for the entire conference.
- If internet access is needed, there is an additional charge of $100 for the entire conference.
- If you need to rent other equipment or pipe and drape, we can secure a price quote from the providers for you. Please contact Lisa Tucker (352) 669-0076 with any questions or special requests.
- Please also note that vendor registration does NOT include access to ADA Symposium breakout sessions. In order to attend sessions, vendors must also register as an attendee and pay the required conference registration fee.
If you are interested in exhibiting your product or service at the 2016 National ADA Symposium in Denver Colorado, June 19th - 22nd; please contact:
Event Coordinator, Lisa Tucker at 352-669-0076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org